Excuse me, I still need help. I downloaded the game(the correct version for my system) and even precede every single step of the instruction(TWICE), deleted and re-downloaded and repeated the "ritual", even tried to play the game without extracting the files(and I tried on the BTD1 to see if it would work, and it DID), but the game did not executed. What else can I do to make it work?
Boyfriend to Death 2 : Fresh Blood
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Release date: March 18, 2017
Please read through these before opening your game!
Make sure you are comfortable with the themes before playing.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THIS GAME
YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Do not download if you're underage.
"Help! My Game isn't working!"
Be sure to download the game version for your operating system! [ Windows/Linux or Mac ] Once you've downloaded the game, you'll have a .zip file.
To open a zipped folder, double-click on it.
- If you're using a Windows computer, you may need software to open a .zip file [ however, most Windows operating systems have this built in ]. If you don't have WinZip, here are some other options.
- Once you've opened your .zip file, simply click the Boyfriend To Death 2: Fresh Blood.exe!
- If you're using ANY antivirus, you may have to disable it to play the game. Most Anti-viruses has an issue with the Renpy engine.
Below you can see examples of what to look at while you're extracting your files.
- Drag this whole folder from the zip onto your desktop.
- If you are missing your EXE it's from a failed extraction. You can re-extract from the folder BUT, you might get this error.
- If you happen to get this error, click the check box for "Do this for all current items" then press skip. This should give you the EXE.
- If you're using a Mac computer, simply double-click your .zip file to open the game folder.
- Click the Boyfriend To Death 2: Fresh Blood.app to play!
- if you're using a newer version of the Mac operating system [ like Sierra ] it may give you trouble when you're opening the game.
If this is the error you're getting, you'll need to tell your Mac that the game is okay.
The short way around this is to right click the .app file [ or ctrl+click ] then choose 'open' at the top of the list. This will show you the same error- but now with the option to just open it and play.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.